Model No: SBELSHF14
ScanBox Ergo Line HF14 Heated (H14)
1/1 Gastronorm compatible 14(H) tray convection heated food transport box. Ideal for hotels, nursing homes and event catering - whenever your hot food has to be on the move
NEW Next Generation Ergo Line ExP HF14!
Making the best heated food transport boxes even better...
- INNOVATIVE new design and materials
- UP TO 30% less energy consumption
- UP TO 10% lighter and even more maneuverable
- 10% FASTER temperature reach
- EVEN BETTER temperature distribution
- REDUCED environmental footprint
- INCREASED performance and flexibility
- ADVANCED moisture control
ScanBox Ergo Line HF14 heated food transport box. Hot food transport has never been easier, or looked so good. Get your hot products from A to B at the optimal temperature safely, easily and efficiently.
Hold and deliver volumes of hot food to perfection. Customers love the attractive superior design, staff love the maneuverability and ease of operation. ScanBox unique Temp-Stop technology ensures maximum insulation capacity and minimal energy consumption.
- Efficient convection heating minimises heat recovery times between door openings
- Suits 14 x 1/1 Gastronorm trays at capacity
- Infinitely variable temperature setting up to +90°C
- Digital temperature control and display indicating when your selected temperature has been reached
- Ergonomic tow handles ensuring ease of operation and increased safety
- Central braking system
- Door opens at an angle of 270° and is magnetically fixed into position as you load and unload
- Superbly engineered for lightweight maneuverability and durability
Custom options to suit your unique needs
Customise your food transport system with a wide range of ScanBox extras and accessories. Motorised chassis, card holders, colour and finish variations, off-road castors and more.
ScanBox systems are like no other on the Australian market, a testament to modern European design, engineering and the application of technology in foodservice.
|Product Name||Ergoline HF14|
|Tray Capacity||14 x GN 1/1 (x 65mm)|
|External Dimensions (mm)||540w x 1600h x 810d|
|Item Weight||61 kg|
|Volts /Phase/Hz||220V-240V / 1 phase / 50Hz|
|Watts/Amps||W/A 800 / 3,5|
|Temperature Range||? +90 °C|