Thermodyne is the perfect solution to many of the issues facing food service today. Fluid shelf technology allows the user to control the shelf temperature down to between +/- 1°C
Thermodyne ovens are designed to take the demands of today's modern commerical kitchens. Founded in 1987 they have always sought to develop a better method of precision heat transfer to maintain an exact temperature and preserve food quaility for extended periods of time after it was cooked. Their patented cooking rethermalizing and slow cook and hold systems are the results of decades of research and technology.
Today Thermodyne offers over 35 models from three-shelf countertop solutions to overhead food warmers and free standing units. Fluid shelf technology keeps heat active in shelves rather than via fans or perimeter heat sources. This not only keeps food at an even temperature even if you're frequently opening the doors, it's extremely efficient, and eliminates the need for ventilation and costly hood installation. Save on labour, save on power, save the flavour, quality and integrity of your food products for extended holding periods.
Thermodyne is perfect for:
Slow cooking virtually all products such as;
- Cook safely and efficiently at low temperatures
- Designed to hold food for extended periods of time without temperature fluctuations
- Technology provides exact temperature distribution to all the food throughout the cabinet
- Preserves the foods natural moisture and flavour without over-cooking or drying out
- Holds fresh food for hours without cross flavouring
- Can be used for 1 or multiple food products simultaneously
- Precise temperature regardless of whatever volumes are held in the unit
- Quickly rethermalise product to perfection
- Perfect for any precooked products
- Can retherm and hold for hours without any effect on quality
- With easy to use adjustable temperature, make it perfect for most quick food serving applications