Model No: TH300CT
Thermodyne TH300CT Counter Top Food Warmer
Perfect for fish, meats, wet dishes and prepackaged foods. Also Ideal for rethermalisation.
Countertop food warmer to slow cook and/or hold your product to perfection over extended times
If convenience, efficiency and food quality are important in your commercial kitchen, Thermodyne and their patented Fluid Shelf heating technology is your answer.
About Fluid Shelf heating:
This unique technology keeps heat constantly active within each shelf of the cabinet, ensuring precise temperatures throughout - despite frequent door opening. Achieve extended holding times without sacrificing food quality, moisture, appearance or flavour. Minimal heat escapes the unit, maximising efficiency.
Fish and meats - including burgers, steaks, roasts and briskets
Slow cooking and holding wet dishes and casseroles
Holding packed and boxed foods
- Maintain exact holding temperatures at capacity
- No costly installation or ventilation systems required
- Operates on a simple 120V connection
- Available as pass through or with a solid panel back
- Versatile and extremely easy to operate and maintain
- Suitable for 5 x 1/1 Gastronorm trays
|EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS||445 mm W x 629 mm D x 692 mm H|
|INTERIOR DIMENSIONS||343 mm W x 559 mm D x 514 mm H|
|MAX OPERATING TEMP||110°C|
|NET WEIGHT||57 kg|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||86 kg|
|1/1 x 65mm GN Standard Capacity||5|