Model No: SBELSHF12
ScanBox Ergo Line HF12 Heated (H12)
Convection heated 1/1 gastronorm compatible 12(HF) tray capacity food transport box. Perfect for hotels, nursing homes and event catering
NEW Next Generation Ergo Line ExP HF12!
Making the best food transport boxes even better...
- INNOVATIVE new design and materials
- UP TO 30% less energy consumption
- UP TO 10% lighter and even more maneuverable
- 10% FASTER temperature reach
- EVEN BETTER temperature distribution
- REDUCED environmental footprint
- INCREASED performance and flexibility
- ADVANCED moisture control
Hot food transport has never been easier, or looked so good.
Get your hot products from A to B at the optimal temperature safely, easily and efficiently. ScanBox unique Temp-Stop technology ensures maximum insulation capacity and minimal energy consumption. Hold and deliver your hot food to perfection.
Customers love the attractive superior design, staff love the maneuverability and ease of operation.
ScanBox Ergo Line ExP HF12 Winning features:
- Suits 12 x 1/1 Gastronorm trays at capacity
- Infinitely variable temperature setting up to +90°C
- Digital temperature control and display indicating when your selected temperature has been reached
- Ergonomic tow handles ensuring ease of operation and increased safety
- Central braking system
- Door opens at an angle of 270° and is magnetically fixed into position as you load and unload
- Superbly engineered for lightweight maneuverability and durability
- Insulated and convection heated to reduce heat recovery times following frequent door openings
ScanBox systems are like no other on the Australian market, a testament to modern European design, engineering and the application of technology in foodservice.
Extras and Accessories:
Customise your food transport system with a wide range of ScanBox extras and accessories. Motorised chassis, card holders, colour and finish variations, off-road castors and more.
|Product Name||Ergoline HF12|
|Tray Capacity||12 x GN 1/1 (x 65mm)|
|External Dimensions (mm)||540w x 1440h x 810d|
|Item Weight||56 kg|
|Volts /Phase/Hz||220V-240V / 1 phase / 50Hz|
|Watts/Amps||W/A 570 / 2,7|
|Temperature Range||? +90 °C|