Model No: SB180.304-4
ScanBox Ergo Line Duo AC12 + H12
Refrigerated + heated 1/1 gastronorm compatible, 12(AC) + 12(H) tray capacity. ScanBox are solving many food transport challenges for large scale catering operations
Double door hot cold food transport system by ScanBox. Safe, efficient and easy. Featuring large refrigerated and heated cabinets positioned side by side in the one robust yet lightweight and ergonomic system. Perfect for foodservice operations with a need to store and transport a combination of hot and cold food products at precise temperatures with ease.
Getting your hot and cold foods from A-B has never looked so good.
Our customers love the ease, versatility and increased control over their food transport challenges.
- Temp-Stop technology ensures maximum insulation capacity and minimal energy consumption
- Large heated section with a 12 x 1/1 gastronorm tray capacity
- Refrigerated section with a 12 x 1/1 gastronorm tray capacity
- Convection heated and compressor refrigerated for optimal temperature recovery after frequent door openings
- Infinitely variable convection heating up to 90°C and humidifier
- Infinitely variable active cooling cabinet can be preset down to 3°C
- Engineered for lightweight maneuverability and durability
- Simple to operate with precise temperature control
- Ergonomic tow handles ensure ease of operation and enhanced safety
- Digital temperature control and display indicates when your selected temperatures have been reached
- Doors open at a 270° angle and are magnetically fixed into position as you load and unload
- Food temperature and quality maintained to perfection
- Attractive modern European design
- Central braking system
Customise your ScanBox to meet your needs:
Choose from a variety of accessories. Motorised chassis, colour, finish and handle variations, card holders, off road castors and much more.
|Product Name||Ergoline Duo AC12 + H12|
|Tray Capacity||12+12 x GN 1/1 (x 65mm)|
|External Dimensions (mm)||1100w x 1390h x 910d|
|Item Weight||112 kg|
|Volts /Phase/Hz||220V-240V / 1 phase / 50Hz|
|Watts/Amps||W/A 340+570 / 4,1|
|Temperature Range||AC +3-10 / H ? +90 °C|