Model No: SBBLSCC12
ScanBox Banquet Line CC12 Refrigerated (AC12)
Compressor refrigerated large 12 x 2/1 gastronorm tray capacity cold food transport box. Perfect for hotels, aged care, schools and hospitals
NEW Next Generation Banquet Line ExP CC12
Making the best food transport boxes even better...
- INNOVATIVE new design and materials
- UP TO 30% less energy consumption
- UP TO 10% lighter and even more maneuverable
- 10% FASTER temperature reach
- EVEN BETTER temperature distribution
- REDUCED environmental footprint
- INCREASED performance and flexibility
- ADVANCED moisture control
Cold food transport boxes for large catering operations. Refrigerated food transport just got easier. Safely hold and distribute your chilled products at the optimal temperature.
Customers love the attractive superior design, staff love their maneuverability and ease of operation.
- Durable, lightweight and efficient
- Suits 12 x 2/1 Gastronorm trays at capacity
- Compressor based refrigeration system
- Infinitely variable temperature setting down to +3°C
- Digital temperature control and display indicates when your selected temperature has been reached
- Ergonomic tow handles ensure ease of operation and enhanced safety
- Door opens at an angle of 270° and is magnetically fixed into position as you load and unload
- Superbly engineered for ease of use and maneuverability
- Temp-Stop technology ensures maximum insulation capacity and minimal energy consumption
- Central braking system
Make it your own...
Optional Extras and Accessories:
Customise your cold food transport system with a wide range of ScanBox extras and accessories. Add a motorised chassis, card holders, colour and finish variations, off-road castors and more.
ScanBox systems are like no other on the Australian market, a testament to modern European design, engineering and the application of technology in foodservice.
|Product Name||Banquetline CC12|
|Tray Capacity||12 x GN 2/1 (x 65mm)|
|External Dimensions (mm)||740w x 1440h x 1140d|
|Item Weight||104 kg|
|Volts /Phase/Hz||220V-240V / 1 phase / 50Hz|
|Watts/Amps||W/A 440 / 1,9|
|Temperature Range||+3-10 °C|