Model No: SBBLSCC16
ScanBox Banquet Line CC16 Refrigerated (AC16)
Compressor refrigerated large 16 x 2/1 gastronorm tray capacity cold food transport box. Perfect for hotels, nursing homes and schools
NEW Next Generation Banquet Line ExP CC16
Making the best food transport boxes even better...
- INNOVATIVE new design and materials
- UP TO 30% less energy consumption
- UP TO 10% lighter and even more maneuverable
- 10% FASTER temperature reach
- EVEN BETTER temperature distribution
- REDUCED environmental footprint
- INCREASED performance and flexibility
- ADVANCED moisture control
Cold food transport boxes perfect for volume catering operations such as hotels, nursing homes and schools.
Refrigerated food transport just got easier, and has never looked so good.
Customers love the attractive superior design, staff love their maneuverability and ease of operation. Safely hold and distribute your chilled products at the optimal temperature.
- Suits 16 x 2/1 Gastronorm trays at capacity
- Temp-Stop technology ensures maximum insulation capacity and minimal energy consumption
- Durable, lightweight and efficient
- Compressor based refrigeration system
- Infinitely variable temperature setting down to +3°C
- Digital temperature control and display indicates when your selected temperature has been reached
- Ergonomic tow handles ensure ease of use and maneuverability, and enhanced safety
- Door opens at an angle of 270° and is magnetically fixed into position as you load and unload
- Central braking system
Customise your ScanBox to meet your needs
Choose from a wide range of ScanBox extras and accessories. Add a motorised chassis, card holders, colour and finish variations, off-road castors and more.
In a class of their own. ScanBox are a testament to modern European design, engineering and the growth of technology in foodservice.
|Product Name||Banquetline CC16|
|Tray Capacity||16 x GN 2/1 (x 65mm)|
|External Dimensions (mm)||740w x 1760h x 1140d|
|Item Weight||114 kg|
|Volts /Phase/Hz||220V-240V / 1 phase / 50Hz|
|Watts/Amps||W/A 440 / 1,9|
|Temperature Range||+3-10 °C|