Model No: GR865809954
Gram PROCESS KPS42CF Blast Chiller Remote
Upright, 1/1 Gastronorm Solid Door, Stainless Steel Exterior, Stainless Steel Interior. Perfect for kitchens where optimal food safety and hygiene are priority
Gram KPS42CF blast chiller for remote installations. A powerful and efficient solution for kitchens requiring fast chilling performance. Gram blast chillers are energy efficient for reduced power consumption and environmental impact.
Gram sleek and sophisticated Denmark design and engineering is a testament to the modern application of technology in commercial equipment.
World leaders in commercial refrigeration efficiency and engineering. Optimum hygiene, food safety and performance. With the new intuitive controller it has never been easier to manage chilling cycles.
- Prepared for remote installation
- Removable support for 1/1 Gastronorm and 40 x 60 cm bakery trays
- Multipoint probe with 3 measuring points
- LCD Control panel + encoder for navigation
- Prevent surface freezing damage with the IFR blast chilling function
- Choose the IFR operation, time or temperature controlled chill cycle
- Up to 20 customised cycles can be stored
- HACCP alarms
- Right hand hinged reversible self-closing door
- Operates as a storage cabinet after the chilling process has finished
- Exterior/Interior: Stainless/Stainless
- Temperature range: 0° C/+10 ° C
- Cooling capacity: 45 kg from +70°C to + 3°C in 90 minutes
- Functional design and easy to clean and maintain
- Height: 1850mm
World leaders in commercial refrigeration efficiency and engineering, Skanos are proud to bring Gram to Australian shores.
|Product Name||KPS 42 CF|
|External Dimensions W x D x H||800 x 830 x 1850|
|Equipped with||Right hand hinged reversible door, automatic door closing, removable support for 10 x 1/1 GN trays or bakery trays 60 x 40 cm, multipoint probe with 3 measuring points, HACCP alarms, LCD control panel + encoder for navigation|
|Electrical Connection||230 V, 1N-/50 Hz|
|Connection Load||274 Watt|