Model No: GR860180021
Gram PROCESS KPS180CFCSU Blast Chiller Remote
Upright Blast Chiller Room. Solid Door Stainless Exterior Roll in or Roll Through Unit. Optimal Food Safety and Hygiene
Gram KPS180CFCSU blast chiller for remote installations. A powerful and efficient solution for kitchens requiring fast chilling performance.
Gram blast chillers are energy efficient for reduced power consumption and environmental impact. The KPS180 is the largest blast chiller in the KPS series. Gram sleek and sophisticated Denmark design and engineering is a testament to the modern application of technology in commercial equipment.
World leaders in commercial refrigeration efficiency and engineering. Optimum hygiene, food safety and performance.
With Gram innovation it has never been easier to manage chilling cycles.
- Prepared for remote installation
- Support bracket for 1/1 and 2/1 Gastronorm trays
- Optional roll in 18 tray trolley Core temperature probe
- LCD Electronic Control Panel
- Powerful floor to ceiling condenser vans ensure uniform cooling top to bottom throughout the cabinet
- Prevent surface freezing damage with the IFR blast chilling function
- Door can be ordered left or right hand or two door
- Exterior/Interior: Stainless/Stainless
- Temperature range: -25°C / +10 ° C
- Chilling capacity: 180 kg from +70°C to + 3°C in 90 minutes
- Functional design and easy to clean and maintain
- Height: 2235mm
- Available in a white finish
- Available as a roll-in or roll through unit with one or two doors
- Two door units food can be rolled from the kitchen directly into the blast chiller then through to cool rooms
World leaders in commercial refrigeration efficiency and engineering, Skanos are proud to bring Gram to Australian shores.
|Product Name||KPS 180 CF CS U|
|External Dimensions W x D x H||1800 x 1326 x 2235|
|Equipped with||Right hand hinged door. Core probe support bracket for 1/1 and 2/1 GN tray|
|Electrical Connection||230 V, 50 Hz|