Model No: GR860120021
Gram PROCESS KPS120CFCSU Blast Chiller Remote
Upright Blast Chiller Room. 1/1 and 2/1 Gastronorm Solid Door, Stainless Steel Exterior, Stainless Steel Interior. Perfect for kitchens where optimal food safety and hygiene are priority
Gram KPS120CFCSU blast chiller for remote installations. A powerful and efficient solution for kitchens requiring fast chilling performance. Gram blast chillers are energy efficient for reduced power consumption and environmental impact.
Gram sleek and sophisticated Denmark design and engineering is a testament to the modern application of technology in commercial equipment.
World leaders in commercial refrigeration efficiency and engineering. Optimum hygiene, food safety and performance. With the new intuitive controller it has never been easier to manage chilling cycles.
- Prepared for remote installation
- Support braket for 1/1 and 2/1 Gastronorm trays
- Core temperature probe
- LCD Control panel + encoder for navigation
- Prevent surface freezing damage with the IFR blast chilling function
- Choose the IFR operation, time or temperature controlled chill cycle
- Up to 20 custom cycles can be stored
- HACCP alarms
- Right hand hinged reversible self-closing door
- Operates as a storage cabinet after the chilling process has finished
- Exterior/Interior: Stainless/Stainless
- Temperature range: 0° C/+10 ° C
- Chilling capacity: 120 kg from +70°C to + 3°C in 90 minutes
- Functional design and easy to clean and maintain
- Height: 2235mm
World leaders in commercial refrigeration efficiency and engineering, Skanos are proud to bring Gram to Australian shores.
|Product Name||KPS 120 CF CS U|
|External Dimensions W x D x H||1500 x 1326 x 2235|
|Equipped with||Right hand hinged door. Heated floor and ramp. Core probe support bracket for 1/1 and 2/1 GN tray|
|Electrical Connection||230 V, 50 Hz|