Model No: GR865789950
Gram PROCESS KPS21CH Blast Chiller
Counter 1/1 GN Solid Door, perfect for kitchens where optimal food safety and hygiene are priority
Small Gram blast chiller. A powerful and efficient compact solution for kitchens requiring fast chilling performance with limited space. Gram blast chillers are energy efficient for reduced power consumption and environmental impact.
Gram sleek and sophisticated Denmark design and engineering is a testament to the modern application of technology in commercial equipment. World leaders in commercial refrigeration efficiency and engineering.
Optimum hygiene, food safety and performance. With the new intuitive controller it has never been easier to manage chilling cycles.
- Removable support for 1/1 Gastronorm and 40 x 60 cm trays
- Multipoint probe with 3 measuring points
- Choose either the IFR operation, time or temperature controlled chill/freeze cycle
- Prevent surface freezing damage with the IFR blast chilling function
- Up to 20 customised cycles can be stored HACCP alarms
- Operates as a storage cabinet after the chilling process has finished
- Height: 900 mm Exterior/Interior: Stainless/Stainless
- Temperature range: 0° C / + 10 ° C.
- Cooling capacity: 22 kg from + 70 ° C to + 3 ° C in 90 minutes.
- Functional design and easy to clean and maintain
- Height: 900 mm
- Available with an ergonomic top positioned control panel
World leaders in commercial refrigeration efficiency and engineering, Skanos are proud to bring Gram to Australian shores.
|Product Name||KPS 21 CH|
|External Dimensions W x D x H||745 x 720 x 900 mm|
|Equipped with||Right hand hinged door, automatic door closing, removable support for 5 x 1/1 GN trays or bakery trays 60 x 40 cm, multipoint probe with 3 measuring points, HACCP alarms, LCD control panel + encoder for navigation|
|Refrigerant/GWP||R 404 A/1,00 kg/CO2e 3922.00 kg/3922|
|Refrigeration Capacity @ -25°C||711 Watt|
|Electrical Connection||230V, 50 Hz|
|Connection Load||900 Watt|
|Sound Level||65 dB(A)|