Model No: EMSM70
Skanos Stackmaster MKII Plating Trolley
Heavy Duty,Plating Trolley, 70 Plate Capacity, Stackable
The Australian designed and manufactured Stackmaster MKII Plate Trolley is a super versatile solution for holding pre-garnished plates of all sizes.
Manoeuvring is easy in a tight busy kitchen thanks to a heavy duty stainless steel Z-shaped base, easy grip T-bar handle and four all-swivelling stainless yoked polycarbonate castors.
Holding 70 plates with 80mm shelf space, the Stackmaster MKII allows plenty of clearance for pre-plating of main meals, cheese plates, gateaux and more.
• Maximum efficiency and use of space
• Easy, comfortable, stable placement of plates
• Fits into roll in/roll out refrigerators and coolrooms
• Disposable cover available.
ADJUSTABLE TO ANY PLATE SHAPE & SIZE
• Simple to adjust, enabling easy accommodation no matter what the plate size or shape.
• Offset tynes and the Z-frame base allow multiple units to nest inside each other, reducing footprint space by up to 70% per cent.
80MM SHELF SPACE – 70 PLATE CAPACITY
• Unlike similar models which have 50mm shelf space between plates, the Stackmaster Plate Trolley offers shelf space of 80mm – making it easier to accommodate deep dishes without sacrificing the shelf above.
HEAVY DUTY HANDLES
Strong handles enable easier manoeuvrability. Models can be fitted with two handles on either side to facilitate manoeuvring in awkward spaces.
POLYCARBONATE CASTOR WHEELS
Polycarbonate wheels with stainless steel yoke make for excellent durability and ease of movement. Glide in and out of any space with ease.
304 STAINLESS STEEL Z-FRAME
The sturdy stainless steel Z-frame has been designed for maximum stability as well as durability - thereby ensuring no-fuss maintenance.
|Overall Dimensions||1800mmH x 700mmW x 600mmD|
|Plate Capacity||70 Plates|
|Shelf Space Distance||85mm|
|Maximum plate width||330mm diameter x 2|
|Minimum plate width||130mm diameter x 2|
|Wheels||Castors Stainless yolk, with polycarbonate
castor 125mm. Two with brakes
|Base||“Z” Frame Base AISI 304 Stainless steel|
|Structure||Black Powder coat|
|Plate cushions||Silicone Rubber|