Model No: SB180.029-1
ScanBox Ergo Line Duo H14 + H14
Duo heated + heated food transport system. Each large cabinet has a 14 x 1/1 gastronorm tray capacity. Perfect for hotels, aged care and event catering operations.
ScanBox Ergo Line duo hot food transport box.
Dual heated cabinets positioned side-by-side in one ergonomic food transport system, with separate temperature controls to allow for different temperature settings between the sections.
A winning modern design for increased control, safety and versatility in hot food transport. Getting your hot food from A to B safely has never been easier, or looked so good.
Enjoy the increased control and versatility of infinitely variable convection heating up to 90°C to hold and transport large volumes of hot foods at the ideal temperature.
- Temp-Stop technology ensures maximum insulation capacity and minimal energy consumption
- Food temperature and quality maintained to perfection
- 2 x Large heated cabinets, each with a large 14 x 1/1 gastronorm tray capacity
- Convection heated for improved temperature recovery time during frequent door openings.
- Infinitely variable convection heating up to 90°C and humidifier
- Digital temperature control and display indicates when your selected temperatures have been reached
- Engineered for lightweight maneuverability and durability
- Simple to operate with precise temperature control
- Ergonomic recessed handles ensure ease of operation and enhanced safety
- Doors open at a 270° angle and are magnetically fixed into position as you load and unload
- Customers (and staff) love the attractive modern European design
- Central braking system
Customise your ScanBox:
Meet the needs of your unique operation with a variety of accessories. Motorised chassis, colour, finish and handle variations, card holders, off road castors and much more.
|Product Name||Ergoline Duo H14 + H14|
|Tray Capacity||14+14 x GN 1/1 (x 65mm)|
|External Dimensions (mm)||110w x 1550h x 810d|
|Item Weight||112 kg|
|Volts /Phase/Hz||220V-240V / 1 phase / 50Hz|
|Watts/Amps||W/A 800+800 / 7|
|Temperature Range||? +90 °C|