Model No: MFMMP10
MFItaly MiniMix Pro 10 Spiral Mixer
Benchtop spiral dough mixer with a capacity of 5800g of flour. Perfect for small footprint pizzerias, with the capability of having up to 10 variable speeds.
The professional spiral dough mixer is an indispensable machine for mixing flour with water, yeast and other ingredients
It is used both in artisanal and industrial activities, and unlike a simple planetary mixer, it has a double movement, given by the volume of the bowl and the spiral.
- Structure made of oven painted steel
- Inverter board for speed regulation | Up to 10 variable speeds
- Spiral tool, dough-breaking column and bowl are made of stainless steel
- In the standard version, the speed is adjusted by means of a potentiometer
- Chain transmission for the rotation motion of the spiral tool
- Belt transmission with pulley for the rotation motion of the bowl
- Spiral speed from a minimum of 90 up to 280 rpm
- Electrical system according to the CE regulations with stainless steel safety guards
- 0.37 kw motor | Single phase 220V
- Sturdy legs with lockable castors
- Possibility of customizing the exterior paint of the dough mixer (* optional)
What more does the Pro Edition offer?
- 4,3'' colour touch screen
- Possibility to store up to 4 customizable recipes
- Digital adjustment timer with automatic pause
- Inversion of the bowl spinning direction, this option can be engaged only at low speeds
- Top display casing completely made of stainless steel.
|Model Name||MiniMix Pro10|
|Dimensions (mm)||446 W x 284 D x 535 H|
|Item Weight||30 kg|