Model No: Easy200L
Joni Easy 200 L Steam Jacketed Kettle
Perfect for boiled veg, stocks, soups, reductions, sensitive dairy products, melting chocolate and much more
200 L capacity Joni Easy steam jacketed kettle. The Easy model tilting kettles are durable and simple to use non-mixing electric tilt kettles.
Batch cooking made EASY.
Available in multiple volumes from small 40L kettles up to 300L workhorses. Several Easy kettles can be linked together and/or joined with the Joni EasyMix models to suit your unique operational needs.
Why choose Joni?
Joni are well known for their quality engineering - kettles constructed of top quality stainless steel with zero joins inside the bowl. This increases hygiene and safety, efficiency, ease of cleaning, and overall life expectancy.
All kettles feature a lightweight tight-sealing lid for added safety and hygiene. Perfect for reductions, soups, stocks, boiled meats and vegetables, gravy and sauce mixes. Great for heating dairy and sensitive products without burning through optimal temperature control.
They can be supplied as a steam or electric heated kettle.
- Electric tilt function
- Quick and easy to use and empty
- Unheated, insulated top
- Easy to clean
- Seamless construction
- Several kettles can be linked together
- Infinitely variable heating
- Auto-filling steam generator
Available as a fixed install, mobile or stand model
- EasyStand 200L - Supplied on a solid stainless steel four leg frame, no need for a costly fixed install.
- EasyMobile 200L - Mobile kettle mounted on four castors for product that needs to be on the move.
Easy 200 L Standard AutoTemp 02e control features
- Electric tilt with TiltBack function
- Electronic heat control with dial
- Cold water tap for filling
- Digital controls with infinitely variable temperature
- Pressure or overheating indicator light
- Automatic steam water level control
- Adjustable pillar control box
Easy kettles can be fitted with optional additional functions and a range of accessories.
|Working pressure||1.0 bar|
|Max. steam temperature||120° C|
|Max, temperature on outside of kettle bowl||Less 40° C|
|Working height||900 mm|
|Max. cooking capacity||200 litres|
|Stirrer speed rpm min-max||NA|
|Dimensions W x D x H (mm)||1352 x 950 x 1982|
|Power connection||3 Phase, 400V, 50Hz,|
|Rated power (kw)||30.00|
|Current consumption (A)||3 x 43|
|Time to boil water 10°-90° C (min)||app. 47|
|Water connection||½", 1.5-6 bar, 35L/min|
|AutoTemp 02e Control||Standard|