Model No: Multi300L
Joni Multi 300L Steam Jacketed Kettle
Perfect for cooking stocks, soups, reductions, boiled veg, dairy and more
Joni Multi 300L steam jacketed kettle is a convenient and simple to use classic non-mixing kettle with an electric tilt function. Incredible time and labour saver in process and production cooking for optimal temperature control, safety and efficiency.
Joni kettles are unique in their seamless construction. One piece welded high grade stainless steel with no manufacturing joins inside the bowl. This maximises efficiency, hygiene, ease of cleaning and overall life expectancy. Supplied as standard with AutoTemp 32 control.
- Electric tilt function
- Electric water flow meter
- Quick and easy to use and empty
- Min 400mm tilt height
- Unheated, insulated top
- Easy to clean, seamless construction
- Several kettles can be linked together
- Infinitely variable heating
- Auto-filling steam generator
Link the Multi with MultiMix, Opti and OptiMix for kitchens seeking labour saving and user-friendly solutions. Kettles are supplied as standard with a lightweight tight-closing lid for added safety and efficiency.
Ergonomic, quick and easy to empty and maintain. The Multi Joni jacketed kettles are available in multiple litre capacities from 40L through to 300L and can be supplied as a steam or electric heated kettle.
Multi 300L Standard AutoTemp 32 control features
- Electric tilt with TiltBack function
- Digital control and display of inner kettle temperature
- Electronic control of jacket temperature
- Clock and timer
- Cold water tap for filling
- Digital controls with infinitely variable temperature
- Pressure or overheating indicator light
- Automatic steam water level control
Multi kettles can be fitted with optional additional functions and a range of accessories.
|Working pressure||1.0 bar|
|Max. steam temperature||120° C|
|Max, temperature on outside of kettle bowl||Less 40° C|
|Working height||900 mm|
|Max. cooking capacity||300 litres|
|Stirrer speed rpm min-max||NA|
|Dimensions W x D x H (mm)||1700 x 1075 x 2164|
|Power connection||3 Phase, 400V, 50Hz,|
|Rated power (kw)||45.00|
|Current consumption (A)||3 x 65|
|Time to boil water 10°-90° C (min)||app. 38|
|Water connection||½", 1.5-6 bar, 35L/min|
|AutoTemp 02e Control||Standard|
|AutoTemp 11 Control||Option|
|AutoTemp 31 Control||NA|