Model No: KPFEP241
Kuppersbusch KPFEP241 Non-Tilting Duplex Non-Stick Pressure Bratt Pans
Perfect for batch cooking operations to replace five appliances in one. Fry, cook, steam and pressure cook or pressure steam to perfection.
Non-tilting pressure bratt pan German engineered to perfection for durability, usability and performance. The FEP241 model is a duplex non-stick 100L capacity pressure bratt pan. This versatile batch cooking powerhouse is a robust five in one appliance.
Fry, cook, steam and pressure cook or pressure steam to perfection.
Driven by consistency of output this non-tilting bratt pan is designed to maintain a constant temperature and precise cooking times. The end product? Consistent cooking results with authentic flavour.
- Fry, cook, steam and pressure cook or steam
- Pressure cooking up to 0.5 bar gauge pressure (appx 110°C)
- 4 Point temperature control up to 300°C
- Core temperature sensor
- Touch sensitive ergonomic control panel
- Simple operation and easy to maintain
- 9 programming spaces with 5 process steps
- Stainless steel construction and duplex non-stick base
- Spring released double-walled lid
- Water inlet via a lid-operated swivel tap
- Space saving and energy efficient
- 100L Usable capacity
Kuppersbusch are leaders in developing versatile bratt pans of the utmost quality and energy efficiency.
We offer a range of tilting and non-tilting bratt pans, cast iron bratt pans and pressure or non pressure pans right up to all-purpose multifunctional bratt pans capable of rapidly heating up to 230°C in 4.5mins or gentle cooking of sensitive dairy products.
|Supplier Model Number||FEP241|
|Product Name||DUPLEX NON-STICK STATIC PRESSURE BRATT PANS - FEP 241|
|Overall dimensions, W x D x H in mm||1000 x 850 x 900|
|Weight in kg||320|
|Electrical connection in kW 400 V 3 N AC 50 Hz||16.3|
|Usable capacity in litres||100|
|Pan dimensions W x D x H in mm||700 x 550 x 300|
|Capacity of inserts GN 1 / 1, 200 mm||2 units|
|Frying surface in m²||0.3|
|TOP OPTION||VAR 020 Volume-regulated water intake device Water automatically filled to the exact litre Integrated in the mixing tap Automatic filling process stop|