Model No: GR861510321
Gram PROCESS KG1500CSG Roll-in Refrigerator
Efficient Upright Roll-in 2/1 Gastronorm, Solid Door, Stainless Steel Exterior, Stainless Steel Interior. Perfect for Production or Process Kitchens.
Roll-in upright refrigerator by Gram Commercial. Leaders in energy efficiency, design and engineering, we're proud to be Gram's exclusive Australian distributor. The Process K1500 is designed for temporary efficient refrigerated storage within a production line.
Using natural hydrocarbon Gas refrigerants that are kind on the environment and your energy usage, F1500 refrigerators are a versatile, high-performance solution for fast-paced commercial operations.
- 2/1 Gastronorm sizing suitable for all trolleys and oven frames currently used in commercial kitchens
- Ultra Energy Efficient with natural hydrocarbon gas refrigerant system
- No ozone harming HFC's Whisper quiet running
- Cool exterior, minimal heat emission from the cabinet to the room
- Temperature range +2°C / +12°C Internal height 1900mm, External height 2330mm
- Right hand hinged reversible door with positive handle and lock
- Quality stainless steel interior and exterior
- Optimal temperature stability, maintain correct and uniform temperature throughout
- Top to bottom uniform cooling reduces food wastage
- Powerful cooling (minus the consumption) and unique ventilated air distribution system
- Intelligent electronic controller and display
- Temperature alarms and emergency programs for increased peace of mind
- Functional design and easy to clean and maintain
- Gross volume per cabinet 1422L
Available with an isolated door or glass door
Enjoy maximum performance and a more comfortable work environment.
Superior quality Danish design and manufacturing with a 3 year parts and labour warranty, backed by a 10 year spare parts availability guarantee.
|Product Name||KG 1500 CSG|
|Volume Gross||1422 ltr./50.4 cu.ft.|
|Equipped with||Right hand hinged reversible glass door with positive handle and lock|
|Refrigerant/GWP||R 290 (propane)/0.10 kg/CO2e 0.31 kg/3|
|Refrigeration Capacity @ -25°C||719 Watt|
|Electrical Connection||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Connection Load||434 Watt|
|Options||Refrigerant R134a available upon request|