Model No: GR866140061
Gram COMPACT KG610LGL24N Refrigerator
Energy Efficient Upright Glass Door, 2/1 Gastronorm White Exterior, Grey ABS Interior
Gram display fridges recognising the demands of the professional kitchen. Gram Compact 610 upright cabinet is ultra-energy efficient, compact - yet spacious, reliable and functional. Gram are revolutionising commercial refrigeration technology.
Enjoy maximum performance and a more comfortable work environment.
- Spacious 2/1 Gastronorm internal sizing
- Ultra Energy Efficient with natural hydrocarbon gas refrigerant system
- No ozone harming HFC's
- Quiet running and cool exterior, minimal heat emission from the cabinet to the room
- Whisper quiet running Internal led lighting
- Temperature range of +2å¡C/+12å¡C
- Compact 70cm(w) x 87cm(d) x 201cm (h) commercial display fridge
- Right hand hinged reversible door with locking system
- Optimal temperature stability, maintain correct and uniform temperature throughout
- Top to bottom uniform cooling reduces food wastage
- Powerful cooling (minus the consumption) and unique ventilated air distribution system
- Digital temperature control and display
- Temperature alarms and emergency programs for increased peace of mind
- Functional design and easy to clean and maintain
- Gross volume per cabinet 583L
Available as a Marine model with extra-sturdy shelving and marine legs.
Available in stainless steel or white finish.
Superior quality Danish design and manufacturing with a 3 year parts and labour warranty, backed by 10 year spare parts availability guaranteed. Innovators in commercial refrigeration efficiency and engineering, we're proud to be Gram's exclusive Australian distributor.
|Product Name||COMPACT KG 610 LG L2 4N|
|Volume Gross||583 ltr.|
|External Dimensions W x D x H||695 x 868 x 2010|
|Equipped with||Right and hinged glass door with lock, and LED light, 4 grey shelves. Exterior: White. Interior: ABS lining in grey|
|Refrigerant/GWP||R 600 a (isobutane)/0.10 kg/CO2e 0.31 kg/3|
|Refrigeration Capacity @ -25°C||422 Watt Connection 230 V, 50 Hz|
|Electrical Connection||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Connection Load||300 Watt Energy Efficiency Class Information will follow|
|Energy Efficiency Class||Information will follow|
|Energy Consumption / year (AEC)||Information will follow|
|Sound Level||Information will follow|