Model No: GR860600110
Gram PROCESS KPS60CH Blast Chiller
Roll-in Blast Chiller Solid Door, Stainless Steel Exterior, Stainless Steel Interior. Perfect for kitchens where optimal food safety and hygiene are priority
Gram KPS60CH roll in blast chiller. A powerful and efficient solution for kitchens requiring fast chilling processes and high performance.
Gram blast chillers are energy efficient for reduced power consumption and environmental impact. Gram sleek and sophisticated Denmark design and engineering is a testament to the modern application of technology in commercial equipment.
Optimum hygiene, food safety and performance. With Gram It has never been easier to manage chilling cycles.
- Suitable for roll in trolley with a 16 x 1/1 GN tray capacity or shelving
- Multipoint probe with 3 measuring points
- Intuitive LCD Control panel
- Prevent surface freezing damage with the IFR blast chilling function
- Right hand hinged reversible self-closing door
- Operates as a storage cabinet after the chilling process has finished
- Exterior/Interior: Stainless/Stainless
- Temperature range: -25° C/+10 ° C.
- Cooling capacity: 60 kg from +70°C to + 3°C in 90 minutes
- Functional design and easy to clean and maintain
- Height: 2215mm
- Roll in trolley
- Stainless tray for roll in trolley
- Integrated thermo printer for HAACP reporting
World leaders in commercial refrigeration efficiency and engineering, Skanos are proud to bring Gram to Australian shores.
|Product Name||KPS 60 CH|
|External Dimensions W x D x H||780 x 995 x 2215 mm|
|Equipped with||Right hand hinged door with positive handle and lock,|
|Refrigerant/GWP||R 404 A/2.40 kg/CO2e 7824,00 kg/3922|
|Refrigeration Capacity @ -25°C||4588 Watt Connection 3x400 V, 50 Hz|
|Electrical Connection||3x400 V, 50 Hz|
|Connection Load||3011 Watt|
|Sound Level||63,0 dB(A) Please observe|
|Options||It is necessary to connect this unit to an external drain|