Model No: SB172.006-1
ScanBox Ergo Line Combo AC6 + H6
Heated + refrigerated 1/1 gastronorm compatible, 6(AC) + 6(H) tray capacity food transport cart. Compressor refrigeration and convection heating
ScanBox Ergo Line heated + cold food transport cart. Perfect for hotels, nursing homes and event caterers with the need to store and transport a combination of hot and cold food products at the perfect temperature.
You will love the ease and versatility of a compressor based refrigerated cabinet, and a convection heated cabinet combined into the one lightweight and ergonomic system.
European designed and manufactured for ease of use, and optimal safety.
Transport and distribute hot and cold food at the perfect temperature within a high capacity system that has a small footprint.
- Temp-Stop technology ensures maximum insulation capacity and minimal energy consumption
- Food temperature and quality maintained to perfection
- Heated section 6 x 1/1 gastronorm tray capacity
- Convection heated for optimal temperature recovery despite frequent door openings
- Refrigerated section 6 x 1/1 gastronorm tray capacity
- Infinitely variable convection heating up to 90°C and humidifier
- Infinitely variable active cooling cabinet can be preset down to 3°C
- Engineered for lightweight maneuverability and durability
- Easy to use, ergonomic and precise temperature control
- Ergonomic tow handles ensure ease of operation and enhanced safety
- Digital temperature control and display indicates when your selected temperatures have been reached
- Doors open at a 270° angle and are magnetically fixed into position as you load and unload
- Central braking system
- Attractive design
Extras and accessories
Customise your ScanBox to meet your unique needs with a variety of accessories. Motorised chassis, card holders, colour, finish and handle variations, off road castors and much more.
|Product Name||Ergoline Combo AC6 + H6|
|Tray Capacity||6+6 x GN 1/1 (x 65mm)|
|External Dimensions (mm)||540w x 1605h x 910d|
|Item Weight||77 kg|
|Volts /Phase/Hz||220V-240V / 1 phase / 50Hz|
|Watts/Amps||W/A 190+460 / 3|
|Temperature Range||AC +3-10 / H ? +90 °C|